Opengeostat offers consulting services to mining companies on resource estimation and related areas. We work side by side with our clients to provide them with a high quality product at a competitive cost. The areas we work on include the following:
- Quality and quantity reviews of the data available for resource estimation. We provide recommendations about the scope of the studies that mining companies can implement with the data available.
- Reliable geological interpretation and geological modelling. Integrating all the data provided we offer alternative interpretation and highlight the risk associated to a geological interpretation.
- Selection of appropriate estimation techniques and parameters for resource estimation. Depending on the level of complexity of the deposit and the geological characteristics, we implement one or various of the following techniques:
- Classic estimation with inverse of the power of the distance or ordinary kriging
- Multivariate geostatistics for data integration and multi-variable estimations
- Non-stationary geostatistics for data integration and trends considerations
- Nonlinear geostatistics, for example multiple indicator kriging for high nugget gold deposits with bad-defined domains
- Conditional simulations for grade control, drillhole spacing studies and risk analysis
- Resource estimation with appropriated interpolation techniques, model validation and classification.
- Review and second opinion about resource estimation problems.
- Technical due diligence studies.
- Operative audits and process review.
Let us know if you have any question about our services, rates and availability: